Sunday 11 November 2012

Moody.

I don't even know what to say. At the moment, interacting with people seems to be like a massive upheavel. No one seems to be able to put in ANY effort at all to make things happen or work. I feel like I'm constantly wanting to do things and no one else gives a fuck. I don't know, I'm just tired and fed up with people. When I analyse my life, I think, yeah I've got a good job for where I am, but it's not going to go anywhere. I don't know if I've got into my midwifery course or onto the next stage yet. I'm stuck in my overdraft atm cus I spent too much on christmas presents. I can't afford to move out, get a new car or do anything.. I just feel like I'm stuck. I want to be my own person, to be independent, but I still feel like I'm treated like a child. My job has definitely given me the confidence to do more things in my social life, but I constantly feel like I'm being held back. I would LOVE to buy myself a new car, but the money I'm saving will have to cover if I get in to be a midwife. I literally forget that I'm 22 years old and feel more like I'm 12. Not even joking.

I don't even know. Just tired and grumpy. More of a whiny post cause I'm just so frustrated with everything. Hopefully, once I sleep I will be more of a happy bunny. MUST attempt to start going back to the gym - that will most definitely help :)

No comments:

Post a Comment