Friday 30 March 2012

Feeling so very nervous about tonight. Granted it's only 2 friiiiiiiiiends meeting up and yet I can't help but feel its more than just friends meeting up. Maybe. I don't know. Even so, I'm mentally gearing myself up to it and have got a check list of all the things I need to do before I go. So. Really, this is more than just two friends meeting up. Well, for me anyway. Damnit. I hate feeling so vulnerable and not knowing if this is completely one sided or not.

In someways I don't even want to do this. Be like this. I think it's because I'm hormonal and don't really know how to feel about anything because I can't control those emotions. I don't know, this situation has RUNAWAY written all over it. If I can just go in with a friendly attitude than I can't lose = WIN. *cough*

No comments:

Post a Comment