Tuesday 6 March 2012

I feel massively frustrated right now with money. I absolutely HATE money and nothing can frustrate me more. Whether its the lack of it or wanting it.. Just hate it, plus how much the not having it affects people. I'm literally scraping the barrel right now with the amount of money I have left over. I can't even afford to give my parents anything, it's a joke. I don't even know when I'm get JSA to cover my arse. The most frustrating part is that I can't get anything I want or save for my future. Say I get £200 for a month. There's £40 gone for dance classes for the month. Another £20 gone for October.. Plus £75-£100 towards my parents. That leaves me with £40 a month for stuff. Whether that be going out for dinner with my girls or whatever. £40 for a month. That's £10 a week. I guess in some whats that ok, because I don't do anything to spend any money. But, it means it's always got to be tight. I could even go, right, I'm not doing anything for a month and join the gym. I don't even know if i'm going to have enough to cover October.

If october is 7 months away and I save £20 a month towards that.. That gives me £140. That will just cover the fucking hotel bill & maybe travel. Not even the ticket. I have £50 saved atm, plus another £50 next month. Hopefully another £50 this month. So at least that's the ticket all paid for. Although maybe it would just be better getting the cheaper ticket - ER NO. This is a once-in-awhile thing. This wouldn't be an issue if I had a job. Jeez. Some-one PLEASE, give me a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment