Tuesday 6 March 2012

Rejected. Rejection. I'm fed up of being rejected from jobs, what is it going to take for someone to give me a chance?! I just want a nice part time job with my two lots of volunteering - if possible. So that I would earn enough to pay my way, set money aside & be able to do what I want. With the volunteering on the side gives me the chance to become a great midwife. Why is this so hard?! Why does it have to be a constant struggle ALL the time?! This is such an utter shit time to be unemployed and I hate it so much. I can not be arsed with dealing with it anymore. I almost want to give up - but I know that I need to keep going. I'm so exhausted with everything at this moment - with life, looking for work, with my heart.

I keep saying the same thing over and over. But I never seem to get anywhere with ANYTHING. It's just so hard right now. I feel like I'm so stuck in this same place and no one thinks I'm good enough to take a chance with. Rejection is hard to deal with, it really is. I'm just so fed up now. Fed up of feeling stressed. Fed up of feeling rejected. Fed up of not feeling good enough. Fed up of not feeling content in life.

Some one, please: give me a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment