Sunday 2 September 2012

Emotional Dream.

I've just watched the 'Make me a midwife'. 



The second episode of The Midwives that has been playing on BBC2. I've never had such an emotional reaction to a TV programme. I was absolutely terrified, elated and excitied. Lately I have been having doubts about whether or not I would be able to do it. The amount of responsibility as a midwife is huge. The work load is massive and the course itself is just hard work. I do wonder if I have the ability to make it - even if I were to get onto the course.

But watching that programme has just confirmed that being a midwife is just what I want to do. More than anything in the world. I just can't explain the reaction I just got. But wow. It makes me want to get up and work on my personal statement and apply right now. But I'm not going to rush anything, the worst thing that could happen is if I didn't get it. Because this is everything to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment