Wednesday 16 January 2013

Gym update #2

I'm thinking that from now on Wednesdays will be my gym update.. Simply because it's middle of the week and a good time to keep myself motivated. I say that, but this week I've had off! PAID HOLIDAY IS AMAZING. This is the first time since I've started working full time (July'12) that I've had a whole week off. I've kept my alarm on, hoping that on the return of Monday morning that I won't be too much of a struggle to get up. I say this but I have successfully fallen asleep every single morning. Oops. It's also been save to say that I'm glad I've had this week off. -6 in the morning? No thank you. 

Anyway.. This week I can definitely feel and almost see the affects that the gym has had on my body. My upper arms and legs actually have muscle. I feel like I have much more energy and just in general much better and healthier. 

My week:
Thursday: weights & cross trainer.
Friday: day off.
Saturday: just did weights after having my hair cut! :) 
Sunday: Weights & 42 minutes on the cross trainer.
Monday: day off. 
Tuesday: Weights & a quarter mile swim. 

Was a little gutted by the fact that I had booked in for a Zumba class yesterday but was late and thus unable to attend. Overall, considering it was my birthday on the 13th I don't think I've done too badly! I'm hoping to go to the gym today when I can convinced myself to get out of bed - it's just too blooming cold! 

Hopefully I will start to see the weight coming off now that my muscles will have increased. Fingers crossed for my weigh in on Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment