Saturday 26 January 2013

Soap & Glory anyone?

On payday I decided to make a trip to boots. I'd been seeing so many reviews for Soap And Glory I just had to get my hands in some of them. There was so many choices I didn't know which to go for. I decided that I would buy some things to take to the gym with me. Win all over. After much deliberation  I went with Scrub Actually and Daily Smooth. I also bought Scrub your nose in it, but that's for a different review.

I've used both of these a few times and oh my lordie, they are lovely. I want to purchase a body wash to add to the mix but that will be for next time. The scrub is just.. aofjldkfda. The smallest iddle bit goes so far, I use about.. 10p size worth every time I'm in the shower. It comes out quite thick, but due to the sugary beads in it, it just spreads beautifully over the skin. The smell is just bloody lovely in itself and leaves my skin VERY smooth.

The daily smooth does what it says on the tin really. It makes me skin incredible smooth and soft, also leaving it to smell beautiful. It can be a little overpowering if you use to much. My mum said she was able to smell it from across the room.

These definitely encourage me to go to the gym as I really do enjoy using them. I will be repurchasing as soon as I'm out.

Anyone else ever tried this? Any other soap and glory products you would suggest?

No comments:

Post a Comment