Sunday 26 August 2012

Nails :)

Not going lie, even from a tiny kid at primary school, I have always loved nail varnishs & the look of a french manicure. Although I have never been a very girly girl in my teens, I feel like now I'm starting to become more like that. Getting more involved with make- up and so on. But nails, I just I LOVE them. Pretty nail varnish has always been a bit of a soft spot & shoes apparently, that's a very recent development. ANYWAY. I thought I would do a little review on the nail varnish I bought recently.

It's by Rimmel, and claims to have a professional finish & anti-fade colour system. The second photo (neither of which is very clear, but I hope you get the idea), was taken after two weeks of applying the nail varnish. It hasn't chipped or faded really at all.
I'm a lazy nail looker-after, so I generally keep a varnish on for a long time until it's needs to be reapplied or taken off. This is usually after a week, so an extra week additional time is a very positive outlook for me. I would definitely recommend, if like me, you don't have much time to work on your nails & want a quick & affective nail polish :)


No comments:

Post a Comment