Sunday 26 August 2012

So I decided to bite the bullet and make my profile sort of... public. haha. SO HIII, to anyone reading even if I know you or not. Not going to lie there is some very VERY personal information on here that I probably should remove if I were to read it again or make it private.. I may do that now anyway. But I feel it's time for me to branch out now and develop this blog in a new and positive light, rather than the negative one it started in. Maybe in some ways it will help in a new way as well!

I don't get blogger and how it works. I just click follow & publish and that is about as far as it goes.. & as far as I am aware that's all it does. Tell me if I am wrong! I hope some find this interesting, some may find it dull. I'm not really fussed. I'm just happy that I have it. It's more a diary than anything tbh!

So yeah. My blog, my views & my experiences I guess :)

No comments:

Post a Comment