I know I know, I'm a little late in the day for this. But I've barely had time to sit down at my laptop for the past week or so! This year I have a got quite a few new year resolutions as well as a small bucket list that I would like (but don't have to) achieve. These have been made with an intention to make my life and myself, happier.. Although I'm going to try and not put pressure on myself to achieve them, I really want to and hopefully this will be the attitude that helps me succeed.
- Save £2,000+ (I really want to move out soon and if I get in to be a midwife this will be very helpful!).
- Lose 2 stone. I say this every year and then I always fail, feel disappointed and the cycle continues. This year I'm doing it because I want to feel fit and healthy. I've got my head in a good place for this. I know that so much of my life will benefit from feeling good in my skin.
- Get confident. This will follow the previous.
- Dance classes. I LOVE dancing, it always makes me feel happy. So hopefully I can join a dance class and help with the previous two goals.
- Be more organised. I am forever loosing things, forgetting appointments and in general, feeling like I'm forgetting something. I really need to work on this in every aspect of my life!
- Stop swearing so much! I have the worst mouth on me. Its not lady like and sometimes something I say may sound really harsh when I don't mean it that way at all !
- Ice Skating.
- Alton towers?
- Buy two beautiful dresses.
- Organise an AMAZING hen night.
- New clothes / wardrobe.
- PJS! (I always seem to need new pjs.)
- Book/go on holiday.
- Organise an EPIC birthday meal for my Mama.
- Volunteer somewhere ?
It's not anything fancy. Just wanted to start off small, Im sure my bucket list will grow as the year goes on. Adding smaller things to it (like sort my car out!). But that's what I want to work on this year. Hopefully this year will be a lot better than last
Good luck everybody with their resolutions! :)