Wednesday 15 February 2012

I feel like I'm in a really weird place right now with B. I was talking to him today about stuff and he was saying he doesn't want to me to depend on him. Then said that he cared about me as friend. I just. Wow. Like I knew this, but I also thought he had more feelings about me. Maybe I had just convinced myself or got myself confused. Maybe things have completely changed.

Oh god. I don't even know. Because talking to him on MSN and then texting makes me feel even more confused. Not only that I've got some 18 year old chatting me up. & the one guy I do want to hear from doesn't message that much. I just want some-one to come along and sweep me off my feet. Like now. Please. Just so that I can move away with B and make it all that much easier for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment