Sunday 12 February 2012

I woke up this morning feeling really sad. I think its finally taken it's toll on me that I'm not talking to B at the moment and I don't know why. He's just not texting me or replying to my messages. I don't understand it at all. So I'm trying really hard not to text him again, but I'm not going to lie it's breaking my heart a little what he's doing. I know that for the best situation it's going to be to let it go. But that's easier said then done.

Plus on top of that I've had this.. whatever it is with J. That's really upsetting because she should understand my situation, but she's given me absolutely no support whatsoever. Instead she's just raking up all this shit from months ago and then taken it out of context. I don't need that. I feel like any step forwards I have made, I've taken them back. I'm hoping that after taking the dog out later I will feel better. Get some fresh air. Forget about it all and just concentrate on what I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment