Wednesday 22 February 2012

Not sure how I'm feeling today. Not looking forward to the fact that I'm going over to see J this evening. I think it's because I'm concerned that we're going to have an argument about all of it. I really do not want to talk about it, but I'm going to guess and say she will  but I don't really know. Just have to see how it goes. I think another thing affecting my mood is that I thought I would hear from B about what we're doing tomorrow, but he might leave that till this evening when he comes back from work. Or in the morning. He might have even meant the week after. But whatever. I'm trying not to let it bother me.

I just feel exhausted today. Just, want to go back into bed and forget everything. I think its because I had a really horrible dream that my mum died. It was so RAW and painful. I don't even know why I dreamt that.

No comments:

Post a Comment