Thursday 9 February 2012

Post-google

After googling it.. It really does make me feel less.. Alone. It's in someway a comfort to know that I'm not the only one to feel that way. I really find it hard to say that I'm feeling lonely. Because it's one of those awful feelings that can stay and fester. It's also something that no-one can really do anything about. Another part of me, the real critique of myself would say that it shows how much of a loser I am. That only 'losers' like me, feel such loneliness. You don't see anyone who isn't a loser as lonely.

It's the most ridiculous thing to feel but I think that's why I have such issues with saying I feel lonely. It's a pride thing. A big fact pride issue. But that's how I'm feeling now: lonely. I feel lonely. So now I'm going to go and read one of my favourite books, which I hope will distract my mind long enough for this feeling to pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment