Tuesday 7 February 2012

I think I'm falling back in love with you. You probably didn't even realise.. Fuck I didn't until now. I don't know what I'm going to do, I'm going to somehow have to forget about you.

But I reallly dont want to lose your smell on my clothes or forget the way it feels when I cuddle you. I jus want it to be us again so i canfeel secure. I know that even though im happy bring with you, I'm not when I'm a way. I feel like I annoy you when in with you and I feel like we act like a couple... Arguments too and I know you don't want that.

I really wish I could be what you want and that we could do this.


...


That's what I'd say to him it I could. But the other weird thing is? I kind of fancy this other guy and I want to see where that goes.

Another problem? I had a chance to go and have casual sex and I couldn't why? Because it felt like I was chewing in him. I can go on in this limbo land, but doing that means I have to give him up and I don't want to.


Dilemma!

No comments:

Post a Comment