Sunday 19 February 2012

Upbeat.

Oh my.. I don't know what's going on.. But I feel. almost happy?! I say this with a smile on my face?! I don't know what's going on. But yes. I went out last night with L & had one of the BEST NIGHTS ever. We drank so much, but not enough to feel poorly. We got it just right. We boogied the night way.. until 1:30am when we lagged. Start early - finish early. BOO. But that was super with me.

I drove home listening to Reel Big Fish & with the sun shining, I just feel SO good right now. I feel happy. I feel a bit nervy about it because I'm not sure how long this is going to last for. But I'm going to grab on to this feeling with both hands. Maybe I'm still a bit drunk ?! Who knows. But I'm having a little bit of a dance right now to RBF.

I'm hoping that I will stay this way, I've just got keep this feeling and then move on with it. & the best bit? This has nothing to do with B. He's not made me feel this way at all! BEST THING. AH. I love life right now. Let's hope this feeling stays :)

No comments:

Post a Comment