Wednesday 29 February 2012

Had sort of a good day. Got some queries out of the way and now know where I stand. I've got this lovely lady helping me look for work so that's good. I was really anxious about going to met her though, not sure if I would've gone if my mum hadn't of been there.

Not surely how I'm feeling right now. A bit low I feel. I saw b yesterday, not planned. He just turned up and we had a quick trip to tesco before I went to my dance class.. I tried hard to be casual around him, not hold his hand or anything like that. He gave me a big and a complement about my bum which I just laughed off. Haven't spoken to him since, although I've text him about going to this festival. Not sure if I regret it now. Just do know if I can be bothered to deal with the hassle of getting there. Hmm. We shall see what he says, but if I hadn't of text him about that then I wouldn't have text him today.

In other news I have a potential date. Its a guy I've been interested in for a while. So I just wrote him a quick email and than ran away. He says he wants to meet up too :). Im doing it to see if j want a relationship or anything like that. Plus it can't hurt to see, also help me with the situation with b. cus if he's meeting people well then, so am I. I just wan to be friends with him and be cool with him being with someone else. I'm fed up of the same things and feelings.

Maybe now this will help, who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment